Commercial Property Manager
Under the general direction of the VP & Senior Facilities Manager, the Property Manager is responsible for the overall management and maintenance related to assigned bank properties, consisting of commercial office buildings, with retail and office space, stand-alone & in-store branch bank facilities. The position plans, budgets and schedules facility alterations, renovations, expansion, and relocations of personnel, including all project cost management of furniture & equipment, and management of labor, materials and other related costs. The Property Manager obtains cost estimates as needed related to: Architectural and Engineering fees and reimbursable(s); Develop construction costs for all aspects of building construction trades (i.e., electrical, mechanical, plumbing, specialized electrical, roofing, etc.); Develop furniture & equipment costs by working with various bank vendors for bank standard furniture and bank equipment; Prepares miscellaneous expense costs, including but not limited to: signage, teller work bins, glass door decals, window treatments, ADA and FDIC regulatory signage, etc. Coordinates general contractor and subcontractors with CPB's (owner) subcontractors to allow for proper coordination & timing of work given the overall project schedule. This includes modular vault vendor, security vendor, specialized electrical vendor, signage vendor, etc. Coordinates all Bank divisions/departments during all phases of projects, including working with ATM, Deposit Operations, Project Management, Compliance, Security, Legal, Information Technology Systems, etc. Inspects repairs, construction and installation processes for contract compliance and approves requests for payment, as appropriate. Initiates and coordinates effective execution of maintenance & preventive maintenance programs for Bank facilities and equipment, including the preparation, review and execution of contract documents for facilities equipment, including HVAC, electrical systems, roofing & waterproofing, pest control, landscaping and irrigation. Manages and assesses receipt of all orders as specified and processed. Oversees, as appropriate, parking lots and its operations, including managing parking vendors, implementation of after-hours parking management systems and maintenance of lots. Must be familiar with and be able to solicit the Division's Request For Proposal procedures, utilizing manage servicing contracts for Bank facilities, including service contracts and specifications that meet all compliance standards for: Janitorial; Air Conditioning; Landscape maintenance; Plant rental; Pest control; Bank vault and safe equipment; Security courier; Parking management. Assists with the development and oversees coordination and adherence of the annual Properties Capital Budget. Works collaboratively with internal staffing, as necessary, pending various projects and assignments. Supervise the FTE Mechanical Repairperson in his/her day-to-day operations to ensure efficient and productive completion of work requests. Provide clear and concise direction to appropriate parties in both verbal and written form. Review and execute Statement of Work and Master Service Agreements relating to branch renovations/maintenance as required to procure and engage architects & consultants, contractors, and bank vendors, for the timely and cost effective completion of retail banking and administrative capital improvement projects.
Performs all duties and interacts with internal and external customers in a manner that is expressly aligned with the Company's Core Values of approaching all actions with a “Voyaging Spirit” and being “Positively Ohana”. Exhibits core competencies that result in consistent delivery of positive Customer Interactions, Empowerment and Ownership and demonstrates key professional and performance skills such as Active Listening, effective Oral and Written Communication, Action and Solution Oriented and Thoroughness.
- Obtain bids as required, prepares documentation for capital improvement projects, and complete projects within reasonable time frame and within budget.
- Coordinates complex maintenance and repair projects including but not limited to air conditioning equipment repairs and replacement, flooring repairs and replacement, building, electrical or plumbing issues.
- Organize and implement the centralized contracting of work for bank projects and ongoing maintenance, maintaining appropriate relationships with general contractors, vendors, distributors and other local merchants to obtain the best pricing for the materials and services required. Monitor vendor performance to ensure compliance and standards established in the service agreements are being met. Maintain contract documentation per vendor management program.
- Perform property inspections on a regular basis to maintain all assets at a level appropriate to current expectations and make recommendations to maintain and enhance the assets.
- Supervise maintenance repair person. Meet routinely to assure work is being completed in a timely manner and to assure service standards are met.
- Approve vendor invoices in a timely manner in adherence to accounting’s schedule.
- Assist to prepare capital improvement and maintenance and repair budget, track and allocation expenditures and ensure compliance with bank expenditure policies.
- Interact with landlord and/or third party property management companies as needed for completion of tasks requiring landlord feedback or approval.
- Assist the Properties Service Desk Team as needed for coverage and support.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 4+ years of experience in property management, to include project management, general principals of construction, contracts, electrical/mechanical/structural elements of a structure, and general architectural required
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Must be able to perform light physical work and to move or lift items including but not limited to boxes, files and papers up to 20 pounds unless otherwise as indicated.
- Must be able to operate and proficiently use standard office equipment, including phone, copier, personal computer and/or other work related mechanical or electronic devices and applications.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all internal and external customers. Must also be able to hear sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
- Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
- Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time. Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Central Pacific BankHonolulu, HI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.