- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are searching for an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to the Executive Office’s Office Administrator. The ideal candidate should be able to work independently exercising initiative and judgment, and able to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment. The ideal candidate will interact with internal and external customers in a manner aligned with our Core Values of Teamwork, Integrity and Exceptional Service (TIES). This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a Company that cares for their employees.
- Maintains schedules and calendars, arranges and confirms appointments and other administrative responsibilities. Liaison with internal and external contacts. Coordinates meetings, conference calls, and travel reservations
- Prepares and manages correspondence, reports and documents and identifies items that require the immediate attention.
- Effectively manages expense reports and time-cards.
- Maintains a professional office environment
- Ensures confidentiality of all information.
- Serves as a back up to other Executive Assistants.
- High School diploma required
- Administrative Assistant I
- 3+ years of progressive experience in a professional office
- Administrative Assistant II
- 4+ years of progressive experience in a corporate office with 1+ years of Executive Level experience
- Administrative Assistant III
- 5+ years of progressive experience in a corporate office with 2+ years of Executive Level experience
- Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbally and written.
- Detailed oriented and accurate.
- Proficient in the use of the PC and MS Office applications, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Able to multi-task with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment, managing competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and confidentiality of all information received and distributed.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule to include before and after normal work hours; weekends, and holidays when necessary.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Must be able to perform light physical work and to move or lift items including but not limited to boxes, files and papers up to 20 pounds unless otherwise as indicated.
- Must be able to operate and proficiently use standard office equipment, including phone, copier, personal computer and/or other work related mechanical or electronic devices and applications.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all internal and external customers. Must also be able to hear sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
- Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
- Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time. Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Central Pacific Bank
BusinessView all jobs at Central Pacific Bank