COTC has PNW Regional 8-Axle flatbed truck driving jobs available for experienced CDL Class A drivers. We require a clean MVR and verifiable, flatbed experience. We hire from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana for PNW Regional and offer great home time. Drivers must be Canada eligible.
Not only do we offer the top pay and benefits in the industry. We have been recognized as the best workplace for North American truck drivers. COTC drivers have nominated us a Best Fleet to Drive For and we were voted to the Top 20 for five consecutive years. We won the 2018 Best Fleets to Drive For Best Overall Fleet for Small Carrier!
- Weekly Salary Between $1,250 to $1,980
- Make $65,000 to $80,000 as a Solo Heavy-Haul Company Driver
- Nationwide Medical, Dental, Vision at Your Premium Paid for by COTC
- Loyalty Pay Starts Day 1
- Home Weekends for 34 Hour Reset, Based on Home Location
- Home Time – You Get 5 Days a Month Take Them When You Want Them
- Kenworth T660 Manual 10 Speed
- 53′ Aluminum Reitnouer Trailers
- E-logs – Peoplenet Blu 2 Units
- Speed Limiter Set to 62
- Active Class A CDL in State of Residence
- Minimum of 23 years of Age
- Minimum of 2 Years Recent and Verifiable Tractor-Trailer Experience
- 1 Year Flatbed Experience
- Traffic Violations | No Serious or Disqualifying Within the Last 3 Years
- Moving Violations | No More Than 3 in the Past 3 Years
- Preventable Accident | No More Than 1 At-fault Accident within a 12-month Period
- Felony Convictions | None in the Last 5 Years
- Misdemeanors | None in the Last 3 Years
- Drugs or Alcohol | No DUI within the Last 5 Years
Central Oregon Truck CompanyOur drivers have nominated us a Best Fleets to Drive For®, five years running, for providing the best workplace experience.