**To apply, please submit cover letter and resume.
Our purpose is to get our patients back to living the lives they love and towards optimal health through natural chiropractic care. Our patients always come first! We are committed to continuing our education and sharpening our skills so that we can provide the best care and experience for our patients.
You must be detailed oriented, structured, friendly, poised, have an excellent memory, and a genuine desire to help individuals live a wellness lifestyle. You must embrace honesty, thrive on order, and enjoy bringing people together.
We truly believe we can transform lives in our community. Join our team and help us change the culture of health care!
Customer service oriented
Ability to work as a team
No experience required!We are a growing company, looking for an energetic team member that is interested in a long-term position, as our company offers opportunities for growth and advancement!
- Working directly with the doctor to coordinate patient care
• Working directly with patients to obtain and document symptoms
• Perform physical modalities as directed by the doctor (i.e. decompression, stretching, heat, ice, manual therapies)
• Dictating treatment notes on doctor's behalf as assigned
• Directing the flow of patient traffic in the office to ensure a pleasant experience for the patient and efficiency for the doctor
• Maintaining patient files
• Answering phones and calling patients as needed
• Exam and Xray room preparation
• Participation in continued education opportunities
• Cross-training in other departments as your aptitude dictates.
• Other duties as assigned
Location:Central Oregon Chiropractic -- Redmond Oregon
Hours must be available:Monday -- Thursday 7:30AM - 6:00pm and Friday 8:30am-12:30pm (hours may vary, but will be within the time frames listed and will equal 40 hours per week)
Base Salary: 14.00 to 16.50 DOE
-Competitive Bonus Program (eligible after 90 days)
-Retirement Fund Options with Company Match (eligible after 90 days)
-Free access to Chiropractic care
-Free access to Massage therapy
-potential for health insurance in near future
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume.