Are you a farmer with a bit of a hunter mentality? Can you find opportunity where others find problems? Do you thrive in a highly competitive environment?
If you answered yes, we should talk.
Central Oil and Supply, a leading marketer of Shell and other quality lubricants, has an opening for an Account Manager on our Sales Team and is now accepting resumes from interested professionals.
In order to reach our growth goals, we are looking for a sales professional that has a “can-do” attitude, great communication skills, and desire to succeed. Our markets include farms, trucking, construction, mining, industrial and automotive installers. The Account Manager will be expected to actively cultivate relationships and develop knowledge of industry segments and related products and services for all segments serviced. This position will work directly with the Customer Service team and the Inside Sales rep in order to provide high value products and exceptional service.
What we want:
- One year business-to-business value-added sales experience.
- A highly motivated and organized professional
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations
- An enthusiastic appreciation for the value of the sales process and a good CRM
- The ability to learn and apply technical information in a sales environment
- A team player who is not afraid to strive for individual excellence
What's in it For You:
- World class products
- A competitive base salary along commissions programs
- A traditional benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, vacation and holiday pay
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Louisiana