Central Ohio Eyecare, Inc. Columbus, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: medical,
High-end Northwest Columbus area Optometric practice seeking full-time optometric optician/technician. Candidates must be detail-oriented, well spoken, possess the ability to switch gears quickly and most importantly be willing to put the patients' needs first. We are looking for candidates with previous optometric experience, but are willing to train additional specialized tasks. We hope to find the right candidate who is highly motivated, has great work ethic, is reliable, and is happy and excited to take care of our patients.
- Daily Duties include but aren't limited to: Patient Check-in, Answering Phone Calls, Patient pre-testing, lensometry, checking in glasses, ordering glasses, visual fields, OCT, insertion and removal training for contacts, contact lens ordering and inventory, auto-refractor, patient/case history, dispensing glasses, frame adjustments
- Computer skills such as medical charting and case history
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Preferred previous optometric technician/optician experience
- Hours: 30-40hrs per week
- Saturday morning hours (will rotate with other employees)
Job Type: Full-time
All staff members and patients are required to wear masks while inside the office. We will continue to monitor local and state guidelines for healthcare providers.
Central Ohio Eyecare, Inc.Why Work Here?
Our family owned office prides itself on great quality eyecare. Our first priority, is and always will be, our patients.
Our family owned practice has been in business for nearly 60 years. Central Ohio Eyecare offers great working hours, great salary, and benefits. We look forward to adding new staff members to our office family.
3130 Olentangy River RoadColumbus, OH