- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CENTRAL OHIO COMPOUNDING PHARMACY LOCATION
The ideal pharmacy technician is detailed oriented, possesses both strong math and critical thinking skills, and is able to articulate and communicate well with others.
They will be a self-initiator and continuous learner that can work independently with a clear understanding of the goals of the team, while also having the ability to teach others. It is key that a pharmacy technician is able to operate with a sense of urgency without compromising accuracy.
This role is best suited for someone with a passion for helping others and pursuing excellence by being versatile and reliable. They know how to multi-task, manage time well, and prioritize. It is assumed that this person is trustworthy, honest, professional and punctual.
Pharmacy Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Greet customers when they walk-in to the store or call by phone to provide information or answer questions, using their knowledge to refer questions to the pharmacist that are outside their purview.
2. Review new and refill prescription order when received.
3. Fill prescription order and label bottles and containers.
4. Enter patient profile data into the computer system.
5. Process prescription insurance claims and assist in obtaining required prior authorizations.
6. Prepare home delivery packages for accurate and timely arrival.
7. Notify customer when their order is complete and ready for pickup.
8. Assist the pharmacist with routine daily activities.
9. Maintain drug stock inventory to adequate par levels, and remove expired product from the inventory that will be sent for destruction.
10. Maintain current understanding with Ohio pharmacy law.
11. Maintain a neat and clean work environment to ensure Company and government requirements are met.
Must eligible for State Board Certification; High School Diploma or GED and a clean record.
Ability to lift and carry 25 lbs
Certified Pharmacy Technician . (you will have 90 days from date of hire to become certified. Upon passing the exam you will be reimbursed).
Retail or Hospital Experience
1-2 Year Pharmacy experience
Central Ohio Compounding PharmacyWhy Work Here?
If you are looking to be part of a team that is making a difference and improving peoples lives, then you are the person we are looking for.
At Central Ohio Compounding Pharmacy, we strongly value our employees and encourage them to succeed by creating a positive work environment in which learning is welcomed, teamwork is essential, and respect is key. Our hours of operation, which include no evenings, weekends or holidays, are in part designed to encourage a work-life balance and place an emphasis on the importance of family and personal time. Our hope is that this will allow each employee to come to work with enthusiasm and passion for what they do, knowing each individual is appreciated, and that they are making a difference in a patient life.
5625 N.High St #1 WorthingtonColumbus, OH