Prior Authorization and Clinical Assistant Nurse
Central Iowa Psychological Services Ankeny, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Clinical Assistant Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for assisting 2 Psychiatric Advanced Nurse Practitioners in the treatment of patients in our Ankeny location.
- Complete Prior Authorizations for Psychiatric Medications as prescribed
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating clinicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and side effects management
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Schedule appointments, answer the phone and return calls to patients
- Communicate messages from patients to ARNPs with any important context
- Take vitals and administer psychiatric screenings as determined by ARNPs (triage)
- Assist in other areas of clinic as needed during down times
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Central Iowa Psychological ServicesWhy Work Here?
Work in a collaborative environment and find meaning in helping us provide high-quality access to care to diverse populations!
Central Iowa Psychological Services is a multi-specialty, private group mental health practice with 3 locations in Central Iowa. We aim to increase access to excellent quality mental health care. We operate in a collaborative way across all locations.
215 NW 18th StreetAnkeny, IA
HealthcareView all jobs at Central Iowa Psychological Services