- $14 to $15 Hourly
Job Summary: The Warehouse Associate position verifies and keeps records on incoming and
outgoing shipments, and prepares items for shipment within scheduled timelines.Operates forklift, helps to keep warehouse and stock organized, and provides customer service both to internal and external customers.
Work hours: Monday thru Friday 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 PM with a 1-hour unpaid lunch
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Receiving and Off-loading materials.
- Verifying counts to purchase orders.
- Sorting stock materials from job materials.
- Checking shipments for damage, noting appropriate paperwork.
- Ensure all material is placed in its appropriate areas.
- Staging of material for installation, shipment, or customer pick up.
- Assist internal and external customers with pickup and loading.
- Utilizing company specific software, to maintain accurate inventory.
- Utilize hand tools, mechanical equipment, and motorized equipment in safe and effective manner.
- Assist with deliveries as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Adhere to all CIH core values.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Forklift operation
- Computer skills (Microsoft office, email, ability to learn other software)
- Able to lift 50-75lbs regularly
- Organized, timely, and self- motivated
- Able to work on a team or independently
By living our Core Values each day, we have the opportunity to make a difference and support our customers by following through on our promise to them of “providing YOU what YOU need, when YOU need it.”
Great benefits, Attentive and Available CEO, Great team!
At CIH, Core Values are not a slogan, but our way of doing business. They are six foundational beliefs that reflect our company’s history and culture. We begin by creating an exceptional customer and employee experience by serving first, treating everyone uniquely and focusing on the way they want to be treated. To execute this well, our team players work together with a can-do and reliable attitude even when things get tough! We pride ourselves on being productive under pressure. Our industry-leading team of self-motivated individuals uses professional, transparent, and open communication to coordinate all of our activities to ensure we create a safer, more secure world. By living our Core Values each day, we have the opportunity to make a difference and support our customers by following through on our promise to them of “providing YOU what YOU need, when YOU need it.”
Central Indiana HardwareIndianapolis, IN
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.