Access Control Sales Specialist
The Access Control Sales Specialist will focus on new and existing customer relationships, work closely with clients to determine their needs, answer questions about our products and services, and recommend the right solutions.
Monday thru Friday 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 PM with a 1-hour unpaid lunch
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Generate and process new sales leads as required. Review project documents, plans, and specifications to assist and/or create cost estimates for projects and communicate those estimates to clients.
• Perform needs analysis meetings and job site walks with customers and the sales team.
• Develop engineered solutions that map customer business requirements to security technology solutions.
• Exemplify CIH core values
• Other tasks as assigned
• Microsoft Office application proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word etc)
• Experience with access control systems, software and components.
• Typing (at least 35 wpm)
• Ability to use office equipment (printer, scanner, desktop/laptop, telephone)
• Sales and estimating experience preferred
• Clear communication
• Experience with the commercial door and hardware industry is preferred but not required.
• Clean driving record, ability to pass background check
• Sit for long periods
• Repetitive use of hands and fingers
• Long periods of computer usage/monitor viewing
• Ability to listen and talk to customers/ suppliers
• Ability to drive to job sites
• Ability to lift/move 20lbs
Being a part of our team means being more than just a number. CIH is 100% employee owned. We offer an array of benefits that include shares in our ESOP program for full time employees, 401K, medical, dental and vision. We believe providing exceptional value to our customers and our team members.
Great benefits, Attentive and Available CEO, Great team!
At CIH, Core Values are not a slogan, but our way of doing business. They are six foundational beliefs that reflect our company’s history and culture. We begin by creating an exceptional customer and employee experience by serving first, treating everyone uniquely and focusing on the way they want to be treated. To execute this well, our team players work together with a can-do and reliable attitude even when things get tough! We pride ourselves on being productive under pressure. Our industry-leading team of self-motivated individuals uses professional, transparent, and open communication to coordinate all of our activities to ensure we create a safer, more secure world. By living our Core Values each day, we have the opportunity to make a difference and support our customers by following through on our promise to them of “providing YOU what YOU need, when YOU need it.”
Central Indiana HardwareFort Wayne, IN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.