Dispatcher Driver Manager is responsible for managing freight and drivers in the most cost effective, safe and customer satisfying way.
- Coordinating and assigning loads and equipment to assure timely arrivals in compliance with all DOT rules and regulations.
- Must be able to handle high volumes of calls and be computer literate.
- Coordinate the nightly movement of freight through the network to ensure service requirements are met
- Optimize Line Haul efficiencies to facilitate cost reduction
- Issue work assignments to Line Haul drivers
- Answer procedural and Hazmat questions
- One year LTL/ Transportation dispatcher exp
- Previous Manager / Supervisor experience required