Our team at CFP is our number one asset and we build our company to resemble this philosophy. We believe that by constantly adding value to our team we will continue to consistently exceed client's expectations. Our company culture is high energy, competitive, and family-oriented.
Here's how Central Florida is different:
We provide robust support throughout your development and career so you can continue to grow, challenge yourself, and achieve long-term success.
CFP is looking for individuals who will add long-term value to our firm. The role is hands-on and offers upward mobility into leadership and managerial roles.
Job Responsibilities for a Customer Service Account Manager:
- Daily in-person sales presentations on behalf of our client
- Acquire new customers and retain current customers
- After initial training, assist in the development of new employees
There are many benefits to working at Central Florida Promotions. We offer 100% paid-training for all employees and require every new team member to go through our new member training. No experience is required so this position is great for those looking to start a career in sales! For individuals that want more growth opportunity, we provide upward mobility into management based on aptitude.
Qualities we look for in a Customer Service Account Manager:
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service or previous sales experience
- Competitive but not cutthroat
- Works well in a team-oriented environment