We are seeking a dedicated Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to join a well established pediatric practice in Sebring, Florida. Ideal candidate will have a strong desire to find a home and build a long term partnership with a compassionate pediatrician! Practice is located in a lovely rural area not far from the West coast beaches and Orlando! Experienced nurse practitioner preferred but confident recent pediatric nurse practitioner graduates are encouraged to apply! And definitely will be considered! Position allows for a great learning environment and onsite physician presence for further training and support. Physician will assist with relocation cost - immediate full time permanent opportunity!
Schedule: Monday Through Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm and every third Saturday 8:30 am to Noon. No hospital rounding or hospital call hours!
Benefits Include: Three weeks PTO, Paid Holidays, $1500 Yearly CME Allowance, 401 K, Cell Phone Allowance, Health Insurance Assistance, and Malpractice Coverage. Relocation Cost Assistance!
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Treat / manage patients from infancy through young adulthood
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations
- Conduct routine check ups and well care exams
- Counsel patients and parents / caregivers
- Facilitate referrals and order labs and procedures
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Requirements:
- Current Florida Pediatric Nurse Practitioner license or license in process
- Ability to build patient relationships with children and parents/caregivers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication, loyalty, and desire to provide child with best care possible!