We are looking for an experienced Medical Assistant to join one of the fastest growing vascular/surgical privately owned practices in Orlando, Florida. Definitely a medical group that offers solid career growth and a positive team environment! Physicians have been committed to providing patient care centered experiences in a '"state of the art" clinic for over a decade! Career opportunity to be an important key element of an amazing clinical team and learn from some of the best surgeons in the Central Florida area! Monday through Friday full time schedule and excellent benefits!
Hourly Rate of Pay: $14.00 to $15.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 K and Pretax Cafeteria Plan
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays First Year!
Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Greet and escort patients to exam rooms
- Document medical histories and current medications
- Assist with office surgeries and procedures
- Remove sutures and provide wound care
- Review tests and lab results with patients
Medical Assistant Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years previous Medical Assistant experience - surgical preferred, but not a must
- Suture removal and wound care experience
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills
- Primary focus - patient care!