Caring and compassionate Medical Assistant needed for a full time opportunity with an outstanding family medicine group. Physicians have been practicing together for many years - physician owned - located near the main Orlando Health Hospital. Only one clinic location - no travel required! Good work environment, friendly staff, and excellent benefits! Three weeks PTO first year!
Offering $14.00 to $15.00 per hour!
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance and Life Insurance
- Three Weeks PTO First Year
- And Best of All No Travel Between Satellite Offices!
Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Room patients and obtain vitals
- Phlebotomy and administer injections
- Medication refills
- Phone triage and contact patients with test results
- Chart prep and schedule appointments
Medical Assistant Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year recent Medical Assistant experience - primary care experience a plus
- Good communication skills, patient skills, and bedside skills
- Ability to work in a busy office
- Desire for long term employment and willing to make a commitment to the practice!