We are seeking a Medical Assistant to join a dermatological / surgical team of an OB GYN specialty practice in Orlando, Florida. Wonderful opportunity to start a career in dermatology and reconstructive plastic medicine! You will be learning directly under one of the best physicians around! Four day week / thirty two hours - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday - No weekends, no holidays, and no evenings required! This is a permanent opportunity with a well established OB GYN practice. Known for providing comprehensive women's care - Beautiful office with an onsite surgical center. Patients are truly pampered and provided with the best care around!
Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preoperative and postoperative patient education to prepare patient for outpatient surgery and recovery
- Lots of variety - float all areas of the practice - GYN, plastic surgery, and dermatology
- Obtain patient measurements and prep patients for in office surgeries
- Prep patients for laser treatments
- Perform phlebotomy
Medical Assistant Requirements:
- Medical Assistant experience and true desire to learn dermatology and plastic surgery!
- Social media skills - Instagram and Facebook
- Compassionate caring attitude!