Career growth opportunity for a dedicated compassionate Medical Assistant to join a group of physicians well known for their amazing patient care and community involvement! You will not find a better work environment - co workers, supervisors, and staff are the best! A practice you can stay with for years and experience the growth you deserve! Excellent benefits and beginning rate of pay!
Physicians offering $16.00 to $17.00 per hour to start - forty hour week!
- Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401 K
- Two Week Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays First Year
- Assistance with obtaining certification
Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Escort patient to exam room
- Obtain patient vitals and medical history and document EHR system
- Administer injections ( no phlebotomy )
- Phones - triage - scripts
- Prepare exam room for patient and keep room well stocked
- Assist other areas as needed
Medical Assistant Requirements:
- Graduate of accredited medical school
- Medical Assistant experience
- EMR / Computer proficiency
- True concern for the patient!
- Desire for longevity and career growth!