We are looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse with a compassionate caring nature for a full time position as an Endoscopy Nurse. Busy outpatient ambulatory center in Orlando, Florida - surgical or hospital experience required. This position offers a great Monday through Friday schedule, career growth, and excellent benefits! "State of the art facility" with some of the most qualified physicians in the Central Florida area! You will be responsible for providing pre op and post op nursing care in an individualized and specialized patient care environment!
Monday through Friday 6:30 am to 2 pm schedule!
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401 K
- Two Weeks PTO and all Major Holidays Paid First Year!
- And best of all Monday through Friday schedule! No holidays or weekends required!
Licensed Practical Nurse Responsibilities:
- Perform patient assessment prior to procedure and perform all functions of preoperative and postoperative care
- Addressing patient questions and concerns
- Administering medications and IV drips
- Sedating patients prior to procedures
- Provide constant evaluation and observation of patient after procedure
- Review patient's chart and provide documentation of all evaluations and observations and complete discharge documents
Licensed Practical Nurse Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited LPN nursing program
- Current Florida nursing license, BLS, and ACLS
- Must have hospital or surgical nursing experience
- IV Certified preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills for patient, family, and entire healthcare team!