We are searching for a responsible, compassionate LPN or RN to provide patient education with first time infusion treatments. Patients have just been discharged from hospital with orders to begin in home infusion treatment. Your loving nursing touch needed to instruct them, build their confidence, and assure them they can do it! Medical practice consists of twelve amazing physicians - providing medical care to the Orlando area for over thirty years. Located in beautiful Altamonte Springs, position offers a relaxed inviting environment and a nice Monday through Friday schedule - no evenings, weekends, or holidays required! Flexible to part time or full time nurse - whatever fits your schedule between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm!
Offering $22.00 to $35.00 Per Hour and Excellent Benefits for Full time Nurses!
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance
- 401 K
- Two Weeks PTO, Paid Sick Days, and all Major Holidays Paid First Year!
- And best of all, Monday through Friday schedule! No holidays or weekends required!
Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Make certain each patient has signed necessary consent forms for administering infusion
- Accurately provides thorough instructions on administering infusion for in home care - first dose patients
- Provide instruction and counseling to patients, family, and caregivers
- Table top mixing of drugs and administering ready mix drugs from onsite pharmacy
- Perform patient assessment prior to infusion
- Provide evaluation and observation of patient during infusion
- Review patient's chart and provide documentation of infusion
Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Current Florida nursing license, BLS, and ACLS
- Must have infusion experience - three to five years experience preferred
- IV Certified - excellent IV skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills for patient, family, and entire healthcare team