Well established Central Florida independent insurance agency seeking experienced Commercial Lines Insurance Producer for a potential ownership transition. Insurance agency known for providing top quality service and quality insurance products for many years - offering businesses a multitude of choices! Candidates must have a track record of commercial insurance success, a high level of technical competence, and unimpeachable personal integrity. Current agency owner has a seven to ten year exit strategy plan and prefers to transition the ownership internally. Amazing career growth opportunity! Unlimited earning potential - offering base salary plus commissions and a generous benefits package! Extremely competitive employment package for the Central Florida area!
- 100% Paid Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, and Life Insurance
- 401 K and Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays & Paid Vacation First Year - Excellent PTO Package!
Commercial Lines Insurance Producer Responsibilities:
- Sell commercial based insurance risk management products and services
- Develop and retain a book of business
- Work closely with support staff and insurance carriers
- Execute effective professional sales techniques keeping company values in mind always
- Develop annual marketing plan showing how to achieve new business goals outlining resources and expenses to meet plan
Commercial Lines Insurance Producer Requirements:
- Five years minimum commercial lines insurance sales experience
- Florida state property and casualty 2-20 insurance license
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not mandatory - proven commercial insurance sales experience most important!
- Ability to deliver professional presentations in front of group meetings
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills