Certified or Registered Medical Assistant with Primary Care Medicine experience needed for an excellent Family / Primary Care Practice located just south of the Downtown Orlando area! Family or internal medicine experience and a solid knowledge of primary care medications a must! No time to provide training. Large privately owned practice - physicians provide many services for the convenience of their patients including a full service on site lab facility, x rays, cardio testing, and more! Well qualified respected group in the medical community - a good place to call home and make a long term career! Great full time schedule 7:30 am to 4:30 pm! Immediate hire!
Offering Medical Assistant $14.00 to $15.00 per hour to start - Negotiable - based on experience!
Benefits include: Majority Paid Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401 K, Six Paid Personal Days, Paid Holidays, and Two Week Paid Vacation First Year!
Medical Assistant Duties:
- Room patients
- Obtain vitals and medical histories
- Minor surgery / procedure setup
- Injections (Immunizations and Therapeutic)
- Schedule STAT appointments for testing and specialists
Medical Assistant Requirements:
- Must be Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
- Family Medicine experience and knowledge medications
- Must have Injection experience
- E Clinical ( ECW ) experience a huge plus but not required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment!