Tremendous opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced escrow company with multiple branch locations in Southern California, currently hiring in Monterey Park. If you want to be part of a real estate-focused organization with exciting growth potential, we want to hear from you.
1. Answer the phone calls and direct calls to appropriate department;
2. Provide customer service;
3. Send out and receiving mail and packages;
4. Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages;
5. Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues;
6. Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues;
7. Assist with escrow transactions as assigned;
8. Other duties and projects as assigned.
We provide benefits after 90 days of employment.
1. Interest in learning about real estate and escrow
2. Detail oriented;
3. Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
4. High energy, self-motivated and service-oriented attitude;
5. Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Email and internet;
6. Ability to work in a high volume and fast paced environment;
7. College degree preferred;
8. Bilingual in English/Chinese preferred.