Mohs Surgery CMA/LPN/RN
- $18 to $30 Hourly
Description of Position:
- To assist providers in the examination, treatment and documentation of patient care.
- Prepare examination rooms and surgical trays.
- Obtaining a thorough and accurate medical history and a list of medications for each patient.
- Scribing for the provider by thoroughly and accurately documenting the examination, findings, and treatment plans.
- Assist with patient examination, biopsies, Mohs Surgery and other surgical procedures, dressing changes, and suture removals.
- Educate patients on treatment plans, expectations, and post-operative instructions.
- Relay pathology and laboratory results to patients.
- Answer telephone inquiries from patients, their families, primary care physicians, or other providers concerning treatment, medications, results, surgery, or related concerns.
- Respond to urgent and emergency situations as needed.
- 1 or more years of previous experience as a Medical Assistant, LPN, or RN.
- Experience with Electronic Health Records and strong computer/iPad skills.
- Ability to work well with physicians and physician extenders and anticipate their needs in regard to patient care.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized with keen attention to detail.
- Empathetic to patients' needs and concerns.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Must have your own transportation and be willing to work in all locations.
- Previous experience as a Medical Assistant, LPN, or RN in a Dermatology, Mohs Surgery, or other surgical setting is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Previous knowledge of dermatology and skin care treatment is preferred.
Job Type: Monday- Friday, Full-time
This is full-time position and our practice offers a wide range of benefits including; health, dental, life, disability and 401K/Profit Sharing retirement plan.
Salary: Negotiable based on education and experience
Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter through the company website. Qualified candidates will be contacted. Phone calls regarding this position will NOT be accepted.
Central Dermatology CenterCary, NC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.