Central Data has been serving the needs of wholesale distributors since 1973 supporting 150+ clients nationwide. We are proud to be the 2018 & 2019 Infor Cloud Partner of the Year and are a Gold Channel Partner representing Infor distribution solutions including CloudSuite Distribution (CSD) and Infor Distribution FACTS.
Overview The role of the Practice Manager provides formal leadership to a team of Infor Distribution FACTS professionals, participation in and management of internal software development and responsibility for the delivery and management of the FACTS services team. The Practice Manager will also be expected to master Infor Distribution FACTS and to deliver consulting, training, and modification specification services on an as needed basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day activities of the FACTS ERP practice including Application Support, Consulting, & Programming
- Develop proposals for software licenses and services, including Modification Specifications, Project Plans, and Statements of Work
- Meetings (in person and via phone) with clients and prospects on an ongoing basis
- Achieve utilization targets for FACTS team as outlined in the business plan
- Contribute to the growth of the FACTS business unit and develop a plan which sets goals for its team members
- Conduct annual performance reviews for direct reports
- On-boarding, training, and mentoring of new staff
- Work closely with Central Data Executive Management Team to achieve departmental goals that build to company-wide objectives
- Work with clients & Central Data programming department to create functional design requirements
- Identifying creative solutions for processes that aren’t fully accomplished by standard Infor Distribution FACTS
- Work actively with the Project Management team regarding all project deadlines, changes, open issues or potential problem areas.
- Contribute Ideas and Suggestions for opportunities to drive revenues and customer satisfaction
- Learn third party product offerings as necessary; train and support client’s long term on those products
- Learn new releases as they become available
Desired Leadership Skills
- Participate in scoping, estimating and delivering projects
- Lead facilitated requirements gathering sessions, workshops and assessments
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Administers, maintains, develops and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the Microsoft Exchange environment.
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves problems. Responds to phone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and standards to ensure conformance with company objectives. Develop and maintain detailed documentation.
- Analyze and recommend new ideas that meet the company’s needs. Provide strategic recommendations that will increase company efficiency
- 5+ Years leading a team of technical resources