Inside Sales Representative
Central Connecticut Company Avon, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For three decades, J.R. Merritt Controls, Inc. has provided innovative custom human interface solutions, including precision engineered joystick controllers and operator armchair systems, for a wide variety of applications. We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative join our team at our facility in Stratford, CT.
The Inside Sales Representative serves as integral part of Sales and Marketing Team by understanding, interpreting, and supporting technical information and disseminating this information to the J.R. Merritt staff and its customers.
- Prepare and send product and spare part quotations
- Facilitate inbound phone calls and email requests from customers
- Update account information and communication with customers into company systems
- Provide internal support to outside sales team and key sales partners
- Handle customer service inquiries as and when needed, including but not limited to order status, shipping info and change requests
- Develop product knowledge to provide technical information and support to customers
- Process quote / purchase requests for products that need to be sourced externally
- Collaborate with engineering, quality, and production when appropriate to support various aspects of the sales process
- Provide vacation coverage for customer service, outside sales team and order entry
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical capacity to learn electro-mechanical product line
- Self-motivated and organized
- Strong problem solving skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Previous experience in manufacturing industry
- 3+ years of inside sales / customer support experience
Central Connecticut Company
BusinessView all jobs at Central Connecticut Company