Precision Threaded Products, a leading manufacturer of ring and key lock studs and inserts since 1940, is in need of a part-time Administrative Assistant within our Bristol, CT location. Primary responsibilities include answering phones, data entry, filing, ordering supplies and other general office support tasks as assigned.
To qualify, you’ll need:
- Ability to be flexible/multi-task, highly organized
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy
- Good communication skills – written and oral
- Microsoft Office experience and knowledge – Word and Excel
- Ability to adapt and learn new techniques and skill sets when required
- Minimum high school or equivalent
- High school or college level coursework highly desirable
This is a Part-time position (8 – 12 hours per week), preferred time range between 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, M-Th. Salary: $11.00 to $14.00/hr.
In exchange for your talents, Precision Threaded Products offers a comfortable working environment, opportunity for growth, and a solid pay and benefits package. To be considered, respond by clicking the link below.