Project Manager (Bay Area) - SAN FRANCISCO
Central Concrete San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Central Concrete Supply Co., Inc
San Francisco Bay Area
Central Concrete Supply Co., Inc, a leading supplier of concrete in the San Francisco Bay Area, is seeking a Project Manager.
The Project Manager's essential responsibilities include:
- Managing an assigned geographical sales area for Central Concrete
- Managing customer relationships at the jobsite level
- Coordinating and attending Pre-Construction meetings
- Identify, track and communicate project leads to Central's Inside Sales Department for follow-up, quote creation and pricing
- Provide jobsite service and first-line technical support including quality control, safety and environmental oversight
- Manage key project elements, including correspondence, schedules, specifications, testing and statistical analysis of service and product performance
- Prepare and manage submittals and revisions
- Connect customers to Central Concrete's Westside Building Materials division, which sells essential concrete materials and supplies
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, civil engineering, business or a material science or construction-related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of three (3) years of Project Management experience is preferred or an equivalent education and experience combination
About Central Concrete:
Central Concrete Supply Co., Inc., a business unit of U.S. Concrete, Inc. (NASDAQ:USCR), has been serving the San Francisco Bay Area for more than 60 years. The company is recognized for engineering higher-performing concrete than traditional concrete, while significantly lowering carbon footprints with its low-CO2 mixes. Unlike traditional concrete, Central Concrete's standard mixes deliver 50% or greater cement replacement materials, thereby significantly reducing the carbon footprint of the project under construction.
Central Concrete's signature projects include the Cathedral of Christ the Light Church, Oakland; California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco (world's greenest museum); NASA Ames Sustainability Base, Mountain View (greenest federal building in the U.S.); David and Lucile Packard Foundation, Los Altos (net-zero private office building); the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission headquarters (one of San Francisco's greenest office buildings); the new San Francisco 49ers Levi's Stadium; and the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge.
Central Concrete is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer (M/F/V/D).
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSan Francisco, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at Central Concrete