Real Estate Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
REAL ESTATE AGENT - COMMERCIAL INDUSTRIAL
We are looking for a newly licensed Real Estate Agent with a growth-oriented mindset to join a growing division within our commercial real estate firm to focus on our institutional investors. Work will include lead generation, vetting, canvassing, and deal initiation. This is a great opportunity to gain on-the-job training for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
You should be a driven sales professional who is hungry and thrives on success. If you want a job with flexibility, the upside of commissions, and love working with people, come join our established team!
- Source off-market deals utilizing both communication and data gathering skill sets
- Understand clients’ needs and adapt to the evolving market
- Consult clients on market conditions, and prices, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Maintain and update a database of potential sellers
- Develop and expand networks
- Remain knowledgeable about industry trends and best practices
Requirements and skills
- Ability to work in our office in Wynwood
- Strong sales and dialogue initiation ability
- Ability to work both in a team and independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and ethical
- MS Office/GSuite experience
- Real estate agent’s or broker’s license
The salary listed is based on commission tied to individual and team performance.
Central Commercial Real Estate
390 NW 27th StreetMiami, FL
Real EstateView all jobs at Central Commercial Real Estate