We are seeking a Security Officer Security Guard to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
Central Coast Security
Why Work Here?At Central Coast Security, client's safety is our first priority. We take pride in our dedication to protecting our client's homes, businesses, employees, and assets. Our reputation stands strong, serving in the state of California for over 10 years!
Lots of room to grow in our company.
San Luis Obispo, CA