We're looking for a versatile manager with experience in building science and the California Energy Code to join our team of HERS raters and energy efficiency experts. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable in California's Building Energy Efficiency Standards, both residential and non-residential. You should have some familiarity with the permitting process for alterations and new construction.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Under limited supervision, the Contractor Services Manager managers a variety of service and administrative functions related to the activities and operations of the agency’s fee for service program, including technical support, lead generation and sales, marketing, customer assistance, clerical, and office related functions.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide contractor support on building code, HERS registry and permit related inquiries.
- Assist in the development of bids, project scopes and costs.
- Communicate with building inspectors and officials on code and permit related matters.
- Enter data, maintain and organize CalCerts and CHEERS HERS registries
- Receive and route telephone calls, respond to customer inquiries, and provide information on HERS services.
- Assist with program marketing and outreach.
- Generate new customer leads, make telephone and in-person sales calls.
- Create business, technical and marketing documents, forms and flyers.
- Social media management and content generation
- Database management and maintenance
- Video production management
- Make appointments with customers and maintain appointment schedules.
- Maintain existing customer accounts through email correspondence, telephone and in-person communications.
- Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.
- Provide other types of administrative program support as necessary.
Training and Experience:
Any combination of training and experience, which would provide the required skills and minimum qualifications, is qualifying. A typical way to obtain these skills would be:
- A minimum of 2 years work experience performing duties comparable to that of a Contractor Services Manager With Central Coast Energy Services
- AA/AS degree in construction management, energy management or equivalent –OR- HERS rater certification preferred