Central Coast Energy Services Watsonville, CA
- Posted: 19 days ago
- $62,400 to $89,440 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The Caseworker Manager leads a team of Caseworkers who work directly with individuals in need, low-income families and support agencies to facilitate and enhance the delivery of Central Coast Energy Services’ programs in the community. The Caseworker Manager is responsible for the supervision, training and evaluation of Caseworkers, while also for providing specific attention and assistance to special cases. Responsible for analysis of new program documentation, and mapping Caseworker processes and internal documentation to match. Handles confidential and time sensitive materials, as well as multiple projects under strict deadlines.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize Caseworkers and necessary resources for efficient customer service delivery.
- Evaluate the job proficiency and performance of Caseworks in accordance with established guidelines and schedules.
- Recognize and identify changes in service delivery systems needed to improve customer service.
- Respond to client inquiries and provide program information.
- Coordinate and communicate with community partners.
- Manage, supervise and coordinate office operations and procedures.
- Develop and meet dynamic monthly service goals and budgets with Central Coast Energy Services team members.
- Assist in recruitment and hiring.
- Assist in designing, implementing, and maintaining responsive outreach and marketing systems.
- Compose clear and concise correspondence.
- Maintain written procedures and task guides.
- Coordinate eligibility determination processes and standard changes with all operations groups and locations.
- Conducts safety meetings & complete site safety inspections.
- Participates in ongoing staff development.
- Supervise and/or perform other related general office and clerical tasks such as data entry, clearing voicemails, filing and record keeping.
- Interviews clients to determine their needs and refers them appropriate community agencies and services
- Develops client assistance plans after a needs assessment oral interview and verifies their eligibility documents
- Acts as a liaison between clients and organizations and agencies
- Monitors clients progress through regular contact by phone, text or email
- Provide consistent follow-up with client or agency advocates
- Recruits clients for the program by identifying recruitment sources, developing publicity materials, and distributing and posting recruitment flyers
- Provides emergency assistance, crisis intervention, and referrals
- Creates and updates database client files by recording each contact made with clients and families, and maintains records required for follow-up
Skills and Minimum Qualifications:
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Ability to supervise and motivate people.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bilingual and biliterate in Spanish preferred
- Excellent supervisory and organizational skills.
- Ability to solve routine problems by working within a framework of established policies and procedures.
- Work productively in the absence of supervision and have leadership responsibilities over others.
- Systematic and patient in serving needs of low-income customers.
- Computer skills (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Reading comprehension, writing, and performing mathematical calculations at the level required for successful job performance.
- Ability to operate office equipment (calculator, photocopiers, fax) quickly and accurately.
- Ability to learn and apply rules, methods, policies and procedures of a learning workplace.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Working cooperatively with others.
- Ability to explain rules, processes, and regulations clearly and concisely.
- Possession of an appropriate driver’s license, vehicle insurance, a good driving record and a willingness to utilize own vehicle as needed in connection with employment.
Minimum Computer Proficiency Skills:
· Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
Central Coast Energy ServicesWhy Work Here?
We offer competitive compensation, opportunities for growth & a team you will enjoy working with while fulfilling a meaningful mission.
Central Coast Energy Services is a non-profit company that strives to improve household safety, health, and economic security within our communities. CCES fosters community health and well being by providing energy conservation, consumer education & advocacy, home improvement, utility assistance, job training, and other services to people in need. At CCES we promote an environment of safety, hard work, teamwork, and high quality services.
GovernmentView all jobs at Central Coast Energy Services