· Supports Project Managers with: scheduling, data entry and data input into construction contracts, letters or templates, records management pertaining to construction and development project time-lines and records management of inventory for construction materials.
· Provides administrative support to the department. Organizes and schedules events and activities such as meetings, travels and conferences.
· Coordinates the daily operations of the department. Maintains long range calendar and schedule plans according to set priorities, using discretion for time availability. Coordinates meetings and events including taking minutes, distributing documents and scheduling rooms and locations.
· Ensures the goals and objectives are communicated and achieved.
· Participates in managing the development, implementation, and interpretation of operating procedures. Assists with establishing departmental process to improve workflow and efficiency.
· Conducts calls, sorts and distributes mail, composes correspondence and emails as directed. Provides assistance with printing, copying and filing as needed.
· Maintains inventory of office supplies and orders as needed.
· Follows up on purchase orders as needed. Conducts research and follow-up on administrative and operational items.
· Performs related duties as required or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are not logically related to the position.
· Experience as an Administrator or Assistant from the Construction or Related industries is preferred. Ability to communicate in both English and Spanish is required.
· High school diploma.
· Prior administrative support experience.
· Working knowledge of computer use.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Excellent Organizational Skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrates thoroughness, proficiency and meticulousness.