· Drives truck to transport equipment to and from specified destinations
· Positions blocks, chains and other devices to secure load during transit
· Safely and efficiently delivers Heavy Equipment and goods to jobsites and our main office
· Loads and unloads equipment on Lowboy
· Verifies load against shipping papers
· Checks truck’ to assure roadworthiness
· Notifies supervisor of currently needed or anticipated repairs
· At least 2 years of previous experience in hauling heavy equipment product line; must be able to lift 50 pounds
· Familiar with lowboy and other equipment hauling methods; must have clean driving record
· Always use three point to mount or dismount the truck or the equipment. Do not jump to the ground.
· Report any damage/Accidents/Incidents to your direct supervisor.
· Top off fuel in truck every day, at the end of your rounds.
· Drain air tanks on truck and on air compressor at the end of the day (Daily) when truck is parked.
· Keep truck clean inside and outside. Truck is to be greased and washed every Friday afternoon.
· Notify supervisor if you will be out before scheduled time to report to work.
· Work in an efficient manner without disturbing other activities/co-workers from their assigned duties.
CLASS A CDL AND TANKER ENDORSEMENT