Program Manager - Hooper Detox
Central City Concern Portland, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
Central City Concern is an innovative nonprofit agency providing comprehensive services to single adults and families in the Portland metro area who are impacted by homelessness, poverty and addictions. We hire people that are skilled and passionate to meet our mission through outcome-based strategies which support personal and community transformation.
CCC's Hooper Detox is seeking a Program Manager
The Program Manager oversees the assessment, counseling and care coordination activities delivered by Hooper Detoxification and Stabilization Center. The Program Manager will also have specific program development, process improvement and implementation focus as identified by the Director of Operations – Withdrawal Management. The Program Manager provides direct supervision of counselors, peers, and care coordinators and supports both admissions and transitions.
COVID-19 has created unprecedented challenges for business, individuals, community organizations and Central City Concern alike. Central City Concern remains committed to facing these new challenges head on, while building for the future at the same time. Leadership is more critical than ever before and identifying action oriented and courageous leaders with strategic agility and business acumen is a top priority.
Essential Duties will include:
- Coordinate and monitor adequate and appropriate staffing, and ensure the continuation of clinical services, including access and referrals.
- Utilize performance measures, productivity standards, and financial metrics to ensure program effectiveness.
- Monitor clinic compliance with all CCC policies and procedures, OARS, and contractual requirements. Develop and implement new policies and procedures where indicated.
- Act as a backup and provide direct service when necessary.
- Grants/Contracts Management :Assist with oversight of compliance, reporting and deliverables with grants, budgets and contracts and work collaboratively with funders, partners and outside evaluators.
- Assurance of Superior Quality of Substance Use Disorder Treatment Services: Oversee documentation to ensure that all patients receive appropriate evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment, and that all medical care is appropriately documented in the medical record.
- Participate in setting goals and objectives for clinic site, facilitating the achievement of those goals, evaluating progress, and modifying processes and/or objectives as needed based on objective data.
- With the Director of Operations – Withdrawal Management, participate in quality assurance and continuous quality improvement, ensuring clinically relevant and outcomes-based quality of care.
- With the Director of Operations – Withdrawal Management, Associate Medical Director and SUDS Senior Leadership Team, contribute to strategic planning and systems change and implement new clinical programming in a collaborative, team-based fashion.
- Assurance of Superior Quality of Community Relations: Be a liaison to partnering agencies and programs.
- Work with SUDS Leadership to solicit and/or respond to development opportunities.
- Create and maintain a positive presence within the diverse local communities.
- CADCII or CADCIII with a minimum of 2 years direct substance use disorder counseling experience. Minimum of two years supervisory experience in a clinical setting.
- Master’s degree in human service, public health, or public administration field, or equivalent preferred.
- Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
- If in recovery, must be able to document continuous abstinence for the past two years.
- Experience working with dually-diagnosed individuals preferred.
- Must possess a current driver’s license, access to a vehicle, qualify as an Acceptable Driver as designated in Central City Concern’s Fleet Safety policy. Must pass an initial drivers training within 60 days of being an approved driver and continued recertification training. Must maintain vehicle insurance coverage of a minimum of $100,000/$300,000 personal auto liability coverage.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB Test, and background check. The OAR prohibits A&D program staff from having within the previous 3 years a DUI conviction or diversion, a felony conviction, or a conviction under the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
Benefits: Central City Concern offers an incredible benefits package to our employees:
- Generous paid time off plan beginning at 4 weeks per year at the time of hire. Accrual increases with longevity.
- Amazing 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with an employer match of 6.25% in your 1st year, 8% in the 2nd year, and 10% in your 3rd year! Fully vested with your first contribution!
- 9 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the employee’s discretion.
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance coverage.
- Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability, AND Long Term Disability Insurance!
Central City ConcernWhy Work Here?
Come join us to help provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness.
Central City Concern is an innovative nonprofit agency providing comprehensive services to single adults and families in the Portland metro area who are impacted by homelessness, poverty and addictions. We hire people that are skilled and passionate to meet our mission through innovative outcome-based strategies which support personal and community transformation.