Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCSW
Central City Concern Portland, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance
CCC’s Old Town Clinic is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker for the Summit Team
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8:00am- 5:00pm
Old Town Clinic provides compassionate health care to people who might not otherwise get care, treating them with dignity and respect no matter how complex their care. Located in the heart of the Burnside neighborhood, patients can often get all the care they need in a single location.
The Summit Team Licensed Clinical Social Worker works as a member of an innovative multi-disciplinary team providing integrated care to patients with advanced medical illness and co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders. The team works to address all treatment needs, including physical health, addictions, mental health, navigation of the health care system, medication management, accessing benefits and entitlements, and accessing appropriate and affordable housing. The role of the Summit Team Licensed Clinical Social Worker is a flexible one, engaging patients both in the clinic, in the community, and in other care settings as needed.
Duties will include
- Provide targeted assessment and evaluation, including diagnostic impressions and functional status.
- Provide effective treatment planning and assist patients in achieving goals toward improving physical and mental health, utilizing dual diagnosis and evidence-based interventions.
- Evaluate crisis situations and apply appropriate interventions.
- Participate in clinical staff meetings and case conferences with team members in order to utilize interdisciplinary expertise and facilitate individual treatment plans for patients; share addictions expertise by working collaboratively with the multidisciplinary treatment team, modeling integrated treatment skills and training other staff in evidence-based principles and practice.
- Participate in outreach activities necessary to offer services and engage participation in a non-coercive manner. Escort clients to meetings and appointments as necessary.
- Collaborate with hospitals, residential facilities, adult foster homes or other housing and medical providers to provide necessary treatment services and coordinate residential and non-residential treatment and service planning.
- Collaborate with care team in discharge planning for any patient leaving the hospital or subacute level of care and coordinate services with all members of the patient’s support network.
- Master’s degree in social work and license in the State of Oregon as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Minimum one-year experience in mental health. Experience with severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI) preferred.
- Must have current CPR certification
- Experience in working with patients diagnosed with substance use disorder, including using harm reduction approaches.
- If in recovery, must be able to document continuous abstinence under independent living conditions or recovery housing for the immediate past two years.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB Test, and background check. This includes clearance by the DHS Background Check Unit.
Benefits: Central City Concern offers an incredible benefits package to our employees:
- Generous paid time off plan beginning at 4 weeks per year at the time of hire. Accrual increases with longevity.
- Amazing 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with an employer match of 6.25% in your 1st year, 8% in the 2nd year, and 10% in your 3rd year! Fully vested with your first contribution!
- 9 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the employee’s discretion.
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance coverage.
- Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability, AND Long Term Disability Insurance!
Central City ConcernWhy Work Here?
Come join us to help provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness.
Central City Concern is an innovative nonprofit agency providing comprehensive services to single adults and families in the Portland metro area who are impacted by homelessness, poverty and addictions. We hire people that are skilled and passionate to meet our mission through innovative outcome-based strategies which support personal and community transformation.
727 W Burnside StPortland, OR