Central City Concern is looking for a Clinical Director of Mental Health Services. In this role, you will provide development, maintenance, and improvement of all services within the outpatient Old Town Recovery Clinic. Client services include assertive community treatment, intensive case management, and clinic based services.
OTRC Mental Health Services provides a range services within continuum of care including mental health counseling and case management services to adults with severe and persistent symptoms of mental illness and substance abuse. The team works to address all treatment needs, including crisis management, substance abuse treatment, medication management, physical health treatment, mental health treatment, accessing benefits and entitlements, accessing appropriate and affordable housing. Responsibilities include direct management of clinical supervisors, monitoring integration and cultural appropriateness of services and ensuring services are delivered in accordance to organizational policies and procedures, ASAM criteria, OARs, Regional Healthshare policies and procedures, State and Federal contract requirements, and other pertinent standards.
COVID-19 has created unprecedented challenges for business, individuals, community organizations and Central City Concern alike. Central City Concern remains committed to facing these new challenges head on, while building for the future at the same time. Leadership is more critical than ever before and identifying action oriented and courageous leaders with strategic agility and business acumen is a top priority.
Essential duties will include:
Furthering the mission of CCC:
- Be liaison with partnering agencies and programs.
- Collaborate with CCC Directors and community partners to identify gaps in internal and external systems to strengthen support for specialty mental health services
Program Management and Development:
- Provide management and oversight of all services within the OTRC programs. Coordinate and monitor operation of clinic site; including adequate and appropriate staffing, ensuring the continuation of clinical services, monitoring and productivity standards and continue to create seamless access.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and support to OTRC Managers.
- Monitor clinic compliance with all CCC policies and procedures, and contractual requirements. Implement new policies and procedures when they are approved.
- Develop and implement additional policies and procedures as needed to ensure effective operations.
- Participate in setting goals and objectives for clinic site, facilitating the achievement of those goals, evaluating progress, and modifying processes and/or objectives as needed based on objective data.
- Plan and develop program initiatives and innovations
- Provide and document at least 2 hours of supervision per month for each full time staff supervised. The two hours must include one hour of face-to-face contact for each person supervised, or a proportional level of supervision for part-time staff providing clinical or other support services to clients
- Participate in evaluating clients for risk of harm & initiate Directors Custody transport holds when appropriate.
- Assist in preparation of reports and other project deliverables (e.g. productivity, outcome measurements and data warehouse) per contract expectations and program expectations.
- Prepare and monitor budgets and assist in the development and monitoring of financial reports.
- Work collaboratively with funders, partners and outside evaluators as defined in contracts. Review, code, and process all invoices, time sheets, requisitions, and check requests, and forward to CCC Administrative Office in a timely manner per Accounting & HR policies.
- Ensure that program services and operations are practiced according to the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Implement strategic, measurable outcome and in-process goals for all dimensions of the program to support clinical, operational, and financial excellence.
- Implement systematic, rigorous standard processes in the program to support the attainment of clinical goals, operational, and financial goals.
- Support budget development and support the systematic transparent reporting and processes to detect and respond to variances in expenses and revenues in a timely manner.
- Communicate and regularly review clinical, operational, and financial goals and results with direct reports in a team setting to facilitate collaborative understanding, problem-solving, and advancing opportunities.
- Ensure that clinical, operational, and financial results meet or exceed adopted budgets; recommend and execute plans to improve program performance as needed.
- Support funding and staff development opportunities through private and public funding sources.
- Maintain systems to ensure compliance with regulations, licensures, credentials and contractual stipulations.
- Ensure that CCC policies, procedures and expected practices are implemented, maintained and followed.
- Ensure clinical privileging requirements are met for all direct reports pursuant to CCC’s Privileging Policy
- Master's degree in a human services field and one-year experience in mental health and meet State OAR’s guidelines for QMHP. Must be registered with MHACBO as a QMHP.
- LPC/LCSW preferred.
- Minimum two years of supervisory experience.
- Must be able to work variable work hours.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, TB test and background check. This includes clearance by the DHS Background Check Unit.
Benefits: Central City Concern offers an incredible benefits package to our employees!
- Generous paid time off plan beginning at 4 weeks per year at the time of hire. Accrual increases with longevity.
- Amazing 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with an employer match of 6.25% in your 1st year, 8% in the 2nd year, and 10% in your 3rd year! Fully vested with your first contribution!
- 9 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the employee’s discretion.
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance coverage.
- Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability, AND Long Term Disability Insurance!