Associate Project Manager - Company Paid Health and Dental
- Posted: 6 days ago
An Associate Project Manager works with our clients and our internal team to successfully bid, win, and deliver construction projects in a safe, professional, and ethical manner. Associate Project Managers generally work on a team with Senior Project Managers and Project Managers to drive construction projects, business activity and company initiatives.
- Drive business development and estimating activities to negotiate and win projects. This will often involve working as an estimator and working with others to generate quality proposals.
- Support other Project Managers in the execution of their projects to develop skills and experience required to manage your own portfolio.
- Plan and align the resources (field operations, VDC, safety, etc.) required to finish our work as safely and efficiently as possible.
- Help foreman and others on our team successfully complete our contracts. This will involve creating and tracking budgets, submitting, and ordering materials, tracking progress (including use of 3D scan technology), and working with other vendors and subcontractors.
- Share up to date and accurate information with company leadership regarding project statuses and relevant forecasts.
- Develop skills and practices to complete our scope of work with oversight in daily tasks and responsibilities from a Senior Project Manager.
- Learn to manage a variety of project complexities including multiple scopes of work, exterior construction, healthcare, occupied project sites, etc.
- Support company initiatives that strengthen the organization and grow our reputation as market leaders in technology, prefabrication, and innovation.
- Keep an open mind to alternative strategies, techniques and efforts on an individual and company level that will enable you to grow.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong organization, time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate when needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, and similar web platforms.
- Experience with ProCore, On Screen Take-off and Quickbid preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Company paid medical and dental.
- Company paid life insurance one times your salary up to $100K.
- Short term disability (Mass. PFML)
- Company paid Long term disability (LTD)
- Voluntary Life/AD&D
While performing the duties of this position the employee will be regularly required to: sit, stand, and walk for moderate durations at a time; talk and hear; use hands for utilizing a keyboard, phone or writing utensil. Occasionally the employee may be required to lift and move up to 50 pounds. Additionally, on regular site visits the employee will be exposed to inclement weather, use of ladders, (temporary) stairs and staging, moving objects and equipment, slippery and uneven footing, and a high noise level.
Specific vision requirements include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
PPE: Hi-Vis vests, hard hats and gloves will be provided to all employees. Employees are expected to provide their own boots. All employees are expected to wear appropriate PPE when on site. Some exposures will need to be specifically planned for (fall protection, silica, etc.).
Central Ceilings, LLC. Is an equal opportunity employer.
AddressSouth Easton, MA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?