Part-time Veterinarian HQHVSN and Vaccine Clinic
Central California SPCA in Fresno, CA, is looking for a Veterinarian to join our growing team!
Are you a passionate veterinarian with a strong commitment to animal welfare?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy making a positive impact on the community?
Are you looking to make work/life balance a reality?
Look no further! The Central California SPCA is the place for you.
Our HVHQSN and Wellness Clinic is seeking a part-time veterinarian who is available 1-3 days a week to join our team.
At the Central California SPCA, we believe in providing exceptional care to animals in need while ensuring a healthy work/life balance for our veterinary team. We understand the importance of finding fulfillment in both personal and professional aspects of life.
By joining our team, you will make a significant difference in the lives of countless animals.
We prioritize the well-being of our veterinary team, recognizing that a healthy work/life balance is essential for overall job satisfaction. No more working late evenings, holidays, or weekends; however, you may need to be available for occasional Saturdays for offsite vaccination clinics or special community events. We want to ensure you can enjoy a rewarding career while also having ample time for personal pursuits and family.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – Other duties may be assigned:
- Perform an average of 25-35 spay/neuter surgeries on average during each working day, with minimal complications. Perform other surgical procedures as needed.
- Perform pre-operative examinations and make decisions regarding each animal’s health and suitability to undergo surgery.
- Provide follow up exams as needed.
- Record information regarding animal health, treatment, medical history, and controlled substances used in compliance with federal, state, local and other regulatory guidelines.
- Build effective relationships through positive interaction and communication with clients, staff, and volunteers.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of veterinary protocols and procedures for the clinic.
- Help to organize and perform vaccination clinics.
- Have regular and reliable attendance.
- Actively promotes the mission of the Central California SPCA.
More information at www.ccspca.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in California.
- Ability to obtain a DEA license.
- Interested in efficient Spay/Neuter technique- mentoring available.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience (at least one of which includes surgical experience).
- Commitment to practicing high standards of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
- Excellent client communications and ability to adapt to different environments.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Be in alignment with CCSPCA’s vision, mission, core values & beliefs, and positions on animal welfare.
- Flexible Schedule
- NO on-call or emergency hours!
Central California SPCAFresno, CA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.