Office Assistant / Customer Liaison
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Central Body is a family owned and operated shop that is in the business of creating a great customer experience. That begins by making our environment supportive and encouraging for our team members. We have been here since 1977 and pride ourselves in having relationships with our team that encourages them to grow and succeed in their careers. It is our responsibility to create a place for each team member that wants to show up every day! Working well together, having fun, enjoying the day and its challenges makes our shop a great place to work!
At Central Body, our MISSION is to provide excellent customer care and outstanding vehicle repairs for every customer, every time to build trust and loyalty.
- Operate multi-line telephone, route calls to the appropriate person or location and take messages
- Meet and greet customers, vendors, job applicants, employees from other locations and visitors with professionalism and courtesy
- Arrange rental cars when needed for customers
- Enter invoices from vendors
- Receive and enter payments from customers and insurance companies
- Create work order files
- Assist other staff as necessary
- Organize and maintain a professoinal workspace
- Dress professionallly and maintain good hygiene
- Other duties as assigned
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Exhibits superior verbal communication and phone skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload
- Sound judgment and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrate ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever-changing work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Organizational skills
- Strong work ethic; diplomatic; team and service oriented; build strong working relationships
- Stable upwardly employment with a growing company
- Winning culture and excellent work environment
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays
- Simple IRA employer match
- Medical stipend
- Tuition Assistance
- Senior leadership with integrity who is eager to do new big things
- World class support in all aspects of your business to help you succeed
- Multiple locations that offer employees first chance to be promoted within
- Monday through Friday, 7:50am to 5 pm
- Rotating Saturday, 8 am to Noon
- $15-$20 Dependent On Experience (DOE)
- Opportunity for monthly location bonuses
- SIGN ON BONUS OF $500!! ($250 PAID AFTER 6 MONTHS EMPLOYMENT & $250 PAID AFTER FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY.)
Central Body Company, Inc.
10919 SAPP BROTHER DR
Omaha, NE 68138
A POST-OFFER PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRIVING/CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK, AS WELL AS A DRUG SCREEN, WILL BE REQUIRED.
Central Body Company
Get fresh AUTO BODY Shops jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.