Manager of Marketing and Communications
- $55,000 to $60,000 Yearly
The Congregation of the Mission Eastern Province located in the East Germantown section of Philadelphia, and in conjunction with the Central Association of the Miraculous Medal (CAMM) is seeking an experienced Manager of Marketing and Communications. This position will provide strategic marketing and communications planning and execution of the Vincentians’ vision, leadership and insight to contribute to their associated charism and ministries; the Vincentian community and aligned CAMM programming, which directly advances the position of the province and its ministries with relevant constituents, as well as to drive broader awareness of and support for the organization, both in terms of donors and vocations.
- Serves as a key resource of support for the communications efforts of ministerial offices and areas within the Congregation of the Mission Eastern Province
- Identifies and strategically develops and promotes engaging content for dispersion across marketing and communications channels, including print, digital (web), digital (email), video and social media
- Evaluates, develops and implements strategic plan and processes related to internal and external Provincial content to engage, cultivate and encourage overall support and awareness of the work of Congregation of the Mission Eastern Province
- Assists Provincial Office in Province communications, including assembly and editing of the weekly internal e-newsletter to the priests/brothers, The Notebook, and sending surveys and voting emails to priests/brothers
- Serves as content creator and editor for the Province’s monthly e-newsletter, Vincentian Voices, with a mission to inform, evangelize and engage audiences about the Eastern Province Vincentians, and affiliate groups (religious, laity, higher education)
- Identifies, reports and compiles news stories and content for storytelling on digital (web/newsletter) and print platforms by traveling the Eastern Province to garner first-hand information and photos
- Provides monthly analytical reports to assess progress and effectiveness of communications efforts
- Maintains and updates the Province’s website, www.VincentiansUSA.org
- Maintains and populates social media on Province’s platforms (Facebook and Instagram)
- Project manages videos for the Province, including shorts, documentaries and commercial videos
Knowledge and Skills:
· Profess the Catholic Faith and have excellent knowledge of Mary and the Catholic Church teachings
· Understanding and appreciation of the Vincentian charism and ministries
· Expertise in website editorial and social media content
· Multidimensional communications proficiency encompassing print, digital, interactive and social media
· Excellent project management skills with the ability to implement and oversee projects and their implementation on digital and print communications platforms
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, including expert knowledge of English grammar and usage
· Excellent understanding and ability to produce and disseminate information on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively work with collaborators, staff members and leadership team
· Understanding and ability to prepare and disseminate electronic communications and emails via email marketing platforms
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or a related area of study
· Minimum of three years’ of specialized experience in communications and/or journalism
· Experience as a professional writer and in use of Constant Contact or similar email distribution tools
· Experience developing and understanding analytical tools such as Google Analytics 4
· Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and Photography a plus
This is a full-time salaried position with excellent benefits, reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and Communications for CAMM. Candidates must be available some evenings and weekends. Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
All employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Wearing masks in-building is optional.
Central Association of the Miraculous MedalPhiladelphia, PA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.