Director of Finance
Central Arkansas Workforce Development Area Lonoke, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description of Director of Finance:
The Director of Finance directs and oversees various administrative functions, including clerical services, office space, equipment and supplies, vendor management, and other support services. Additionally, the Director of Finance ensures compliance with capital and operating budgets.
Qualification & Requirements of Director of Finance:
- Applicants should have formal education equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting,
- Applicant selected to fill the position will be required to submit to criminal background check, drug and alcohol screening after a conditional offer of employment.
- Finance or Business Administration or related field; must have five (5) years’ experience in accounting and finance including two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Must have thorough knowledge of all accounting and tax related functions, legislations, regulations and reporting requirements.
- Possess strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills and proficient in Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of SAGE 100 ERP, Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act and grants for non-profits are a plus.
- Related or equivalent education or experience may be substituted.
- Applicant must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel.
About the Central Arkansas Workforce Development Area
The Central Arkansas Workforce Development Centers specialize in recruiting and placing skilled professionals in a variety of industries on behalf of employers in Central Arkansas. We help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses.
CAPDD/Arkansas Workforce Center is an “equal opportunity employer/program,” and “auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.” Arkansas Relay Service: 1-800-285-1121 (Voice) 1-800-285-1131 (TDD) or TDD 711.
Powered by JazzHR
Central Arkansas Workforce Development Area
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Central Arkansas Workforce Development Area