Receptionist Office Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Central Alarm was established in 1939 and is Southern Arizona's oldest as well as one of the leading Fire Alarm/ Burglar Alarm and Security companies. We monitor locally with our own UL & FM listed Central Station.
We are looking for a self-motivated person who has great public relation skills, as our customers are the number one priority. Although this is a relaxed atmosphere, we work hard to ensure the success of the business and satisfaction of our customers.
We are seeking an individual to work full time Monday through Friday between 8:30AM-4:30PM.
This position will require the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Upbeat and positive attitude, as you are the face and voice customers first see and hear
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office family of products.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Strong phone handling skills
- Active listening skills
- Document handling
- Data entry
As Central Alarm works on many government applications, a full background check, drug screen and Polygraph will be required.
Competitive wage DOE
Position is available immediately.
Central Alarm Inc.
2550 N 14th Ave. TucsonTucson, AZ
Get fresh Lead Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.