CentraCare Clinic- Adult and Pediatric Urology is seeking general Urology candidates to join them in providing the highest quality care in MN
- Comprehensive, innovative, urology practice with reputation for excellence in patient care and customer service
- Established practice, in a growing community of nine physicians and six Advanced Practice Providers
- Largest urology practice in Greater MN
- Call 1:10
- Competitive compensation and benefits package. Ready-made practice
- Multi-Specialty Clinic, Employed Model with Physician led Organization-CentraCare Clinic
- State-of-the-art clinic on a single floor of a newer class A professional building with highly skilled Urology trained support staff, In-house lab, comprehensive urodynamics testing, EPIC and spacious procedure rooms
- Full-service practice offering a comprehensive range of the latest proven urological interventions including: robotic surgery, laparoscopic surgery, cyrotherapy, ESWL, PVP/GreenLight laser, Rezum BPH Therapy, InterStim, and more.
- St. Cloud Hospital, is a regional referral hospital with surgical suites; ICU, CCU and medical units with private rooms; two DaVinci robotic surgical systems; and numerous local and national awards for quality patient care. Techs and OR staff are specialty specific
- Active clinical research program with protocols with leading pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
- St. Cloud Hospital named as one of America's Best Hospitals for urology in US News & World Report three times within the past 10 years.
- U.S. News & World Report named us one of America's Best Hospitals for urology in 2017. The magazine evaluated data from 4,658 hospitals and ranked us among the top 50 urology programs in the nation.
- ?Truven Top 100? Hospital eleven times. St. Cloud Hospital is the only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
- CentraCare Health has been on the ?Best Places to Work in Minnesota? by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
Community of St. Cloud
- 60 minutes from Twin Cities
- Population of 130,000, Service area ~700,000
- Four season recreation
- Theatre and arts
- Excellent School options
- Family Friendly
- Four colleges
- Lakes area