Nursing Home Administrator- Significant Relocation Bonus (Upstate NY)
Centers Health Care Richardson, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) for our skilled nursing facility.
- Supervises all clinical and administrative functions in the facility
- Development and implementation of a facility management system
- Administration, management, supervision and coordination of all departments to ensure quality care
- Financial management of a health care facility
- Monitor and maintain facility's compliance with all pertinent State and Federal regulations
- Oversight of the facility quality assurance process
- Ensure that individual rights and opportunity for choice exist for all residents
- Must be a current LNHA willing to apply for licensure in NY
- 5+ years working as a LNHA in a long term care facility
- Experience in performance management and effective leadership
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must maintain confidentiality regarding resident and CHC proprietary information
- Ability to relate professionally and work cooperatively with residents and staff at all levels
Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 90-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the outskirts of the historic village of Carthage. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. Carthage Center will maintain our residents’ bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. Carthage Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Centers Health Care
HealthcareView all jobs at Centers Health Care