Home Health Aides
Northern Riverview Assisted Living Program is actively seeking Home Health Aides to work various shifts for our Assisted Living Facility in Haverstraw, NY.
New Graduates Welcome!
- Helping Residents' care for their personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming etc
- Providing Residents with housekeeping and laundry services.
- Assist with Resident care and activities as needed.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
- Valid New York State HHA Certification.
- Ability to follow the Plan of Care precisely!
- Must be able to work as a team member
Northern Services Assisted Living is a cozy, friendly community located in the heart of Rockland County. Services include three nutritious meals plus snacks, creative activities and recreational opportunities, and onsite monitoring 24/7. Transportation, housekeeping and laundry, as well as case management, Medication assistance are also part of the program. Give us a call and come by to see us to learn more.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Centers Health Care