Director of Nursing Services (DON/DNS)- Relocate to Upstate New York
Centers Health Care New Orleans, LA
- Posted: October 27, 2020
Relocate with Centers Health Care and experience a world of benefits, career opportunity, and personal growth!
Director of Nursing Services - DON/DNS
Centers Health Center is actively seeking an Experienced DON / DNS for a Skilled Nursing Facility in upstate, NY.
Why You Should Relocate with us:
Generous compensation structure
Education/career advancement opportunity
Two-Tiered Health and Dental Plans
Generous PTO Package
Exclusive company/leadership retreats
Spousal job placement assistance
Local housing and schooling placement assistance
Employee appreciation days
And a whole lot more!!!
Apply today and find out what Centers Health Care has in store for you! Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity!
- Supervises all nursing staff in the facility.
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure.
- Overseeing the hiring and continued employment of nursing staff.
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's skills remain current.
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct.
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility.
- Assessing the health needs of each resident.
- Current New York State RN license required.
- Relocation to New York State
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience in long term care.
- Minimum 2 yrs. Supervisory experience.
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Centers Health Care
AddressNew Orleans, LA
70112 USAView all jobs at Centers Health Care