Director of Maintenance
Centers Health Care Utica, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Facility Maintenance Director
Oneida Center is seeking an experienced Director of Maintenance for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Utica, NY.
Director of Maintenance experience in a Healthcare setting strongly preferred!
- Responsible for all maintenance department operations & personnel.
- Regular inspections of the facility, for safety, upkeep, appearance & equipment performance.
- Supervise and assign maintenance staff responsibilities and schedules.
- Schedule & ensure completion of all maintenance & repairs.
- Provide oversight of maintenance/repairs & ensure contracted services are completed in a timely fashion.
- Maintains records of all repairs, preventative maintenance, warranties, and inspections.
- Coordinating department operations, budgets, and monitoring expenditures.
- Ensure all maintenance work is in accordance with State/Federal & OSHA standards.
- Must have the ability to be “on-call” for emergency situations.
- 5 years experience in HVAC, plumbing, electric, carpentry & general maintenance.
- Prior supervisory experience in a Healthcare maintenance setting.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, initiative for quality service.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task / stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations.
- Evidence of solid leadership and supervision skills.
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our residents enjoy a nurturing and homelike environment due to our warm committed staff. Services at Oneida Center include an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. Our staff is committed to maintaining each and every resident’s dignity and independence.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Centers Health Care
Real EstateView all jobs at Centers Health Care