Director of Housekeeping
Centers Health Care Elizabethtown, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Director of Housekeeping
Essex Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking a Director of Housekeeping for our skilled nursing facility in Elizabethtown, NY.
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Supervise all staff in the Housekeeping Dept.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness & Safety throughout Facility grounds.
- Participate in the recruitment and hiring process.
- Assign staff to established work areas & duties.
- Plan and coordinate project work.
- Attend and participate in departmental staff meetings, development, and training courses.
- Provide and monitor individual guidance and motivation to employees.
- Assign equipment to staff; monitor daily equipment use, cleaning and maintenance.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Assist housekeepers as needed
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, and initiative for quality and customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills both one-on-one and in group situations.
- Understanding of budgeting processes and awareness of profit and loss concepts.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills and an ability to prioritize.
- Ability to function appropriately under stressful conditions. Good stress management skills required.
Essex Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Elizabethtown, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Essex Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. NYE3799
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Centers Health Care
HousekeepingView all jobs at Centers Health Care