CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Wichita Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking experienced Certified Nursing Assistants for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Wichita, Kansas to work the Day Shift.
Excellent rates and Great Incentive Compensation Plan
Wichita Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores.
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Current KS State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Wichita Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 118-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a suburban enclave of Wichita, Kansas. Wichita Center excels at rehabilitation, therapy, and long-term care. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Wichita Center with dignity and independence. Wichita Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Centers Health Care