Hospitality Supervisor - Quick Serve
Centerplate New Orleans Superdome New Orleans, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Listing: Hospitality Supervisor - Quick Serve
Centerplate and our partner venues have been defining extraordinary experiences through thoughtful hospitality, expertly delivered, for more than 80 years at gathering places across North America and the United Kingdom. As the pioneer and leader in live event hospitality, we are committed to making the time that people spend together more rewarding and more valuable. "Making it better to be there since
Location: We are seeking a Hospitality Supervisor - Quick Serve for the New Orleans Superdome.
The Hospitality Supervisor- Quick Serve is responsible for ensuring that guests receive an exceptional level of service by supervising Quick Serve staff and supporting the Quick Serve operations at all points of sale. They will assign tasks and delegate responsibilities to Quick Serve Leads and will monitor servers as they provide a variety of pre-made or fresh-to-order snacks, beverages and entre items from Centerplate's Quick Serve menu. Their top priority will be to ensure that the highest levels of cleanliness and sanitation are maintained.
Style of service may be either take-away, restaurant-style or in-seat service format. They will circulate throughout assigned locations within the venue's levels, decks and concourses to monitor service within kiosks, mobile stands, permanent stand fixtures or cafes/bistros. They are responsible for ensuring that alcohol is being served responsibly throughout their assigned locations and for ensuring that Centerplate's standards for handing monetary transactions are consistently in place.
The Hospitality Supervisor- Quick Serve will plan and prepare in advance of games or events, will provide hands on supervision during events and will organize post-event closing and clean up.
- Support Quick Serve staff in providing outstanding service to all customers.
- Ensure that policies and procedures for processing customer sales transactions are adhered to.
- Ensure quality and safety standards are maintained.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree or combination of education and work experience to support on-the-job effectiveness.
- 1-2 years supervisory experience in a fast-paced foodservice facility preferred.
- Ability to understand written and oral direction and to communicate same with others.
- Ability to promote and participate in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used by guests who typically visit the work location.
- Servsafe certification.
Other requirements include but are not limited to:
- Able to work effectively and safely while subject to wet floors, temperature extremes and excessive noise; must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in weight; must be able to maneuver in an often tightly-quartered environment.
Hours are often extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Centerplate. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Centerplate, a Sodexo Company, is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Centerplate New Orleans Superdome
AddressNew Orleans, LA
FoodView all jobs at Centerplate New Orleans Superdome